Thursday, January 22, 2015

How to Date Beautiful Women on a Budget

 

 

Are You Spending Money on Dates Without Seeing a Return on Your Investments?

 

What man doesn’t want to date the most captivating, desirable and enchanting woman without breaking the bank? You know investing can be risky.  However, with any investment, you want to at least break even. Or  minimize the loss. Remember, most gainfully employed women today can pay for their own meals. Typically, they don't make the initial investment. You do! 

You feel like you've taken a loss when you exchange a dinner for  light conversation that doesn't lead anywhere. That’s right, nowhere. You've spent $125 on a dinner for two only to get a “I had a nice time,” at the end of the night, as she pulls off in her sports car, without you receiving so much as a kiss.

Well, like you, I learned the hard way. The rule is to understand that there is no correlation between spending money and attraction. Said another way, the amount of money you spend on a woman has no bearing on whether she will provide you with love or even sex.

So, I tried an experiment. I wanted to see what would happen if I took a woman on a date and didn’t pay for anything. I mean ask her out on a “meet and greet” at Starbucks and never offer to buy a cup of coffee, a muffin or even a bottle of water. I wasn't being mean, I just wanted to see what would happen, if I did things differently. 

I discovered something amazing that might benefit you the next time you ask a beautiful woman out on a date.  If she likes you, money doesn't matter. But, let me tell you what happened.


Start discovering the secret of dating beautiful women on a budget
Simply enter your email address below to tell us where to send your free copy of this transformational article as well as updated tips on enhancing your personal charisma for long-term dating success.

Request Your "How to Date Beautiful Women on a Budget" and join 25,123 men that got theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment